A return to a favorite toasted sandwich: Chorizo, Bell Pepper and Gouda.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A great sandwich for $2.76 per serve.
After the somewhat confusing Tuna Tartar in Maiori (Italy) Foodie Greg decided to give it his own take.
- Twelve ounces of Ahi Tuna from Aldi is $5.62, and we shared ⅔, or $1.88 per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99, and we shared one, or $1.25 per serve
- Add 55c per serve for Capers, Shallot and other Seasonings
- Add 20c for Wild Arugula
- Add 45c for Crisp Bread.
A more successful Tuna Tartar that was seasoned to our taste, for $4.33 per serve.