A simple toasted Ham, Cheese and Tomato sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- A slice of Gouda is 34c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve
- Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes add about 40c per serve
- Add 45c for Mayonnaise.
A good lunch for $2.53 per serve.
We enjoyed a very colorful Panzanella tonight.
- Italian Bread is 36c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Cherry Tomatoes add 36c per serve
- Spinach Leaves add 48c per serve
- Add 30c for Balsamic Vinegar.
We used the Bacon fat as the oil component of the Dressing, which was a good finish to the dish, which cost just $2.00 per serve.