For lunch we enjoyed a Ciabatta Roll smeared with Delice de Bourgogne, covered with French Ham and topped with Snow Pea Shoots.
- The Ciabatta Roll is 58c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- The French Ham adds 76c per serve
- Snow Pea Shoots add 42c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.11 per serve.
Beef Massaman Curry is a perennial favorite of ours.
- We purchased Top Sirloin from Whole Foods for $6.29 on special, which was less than their Stew Beef, or $3.15 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut Cream is $2.29 per can or$1.15 per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- The Japanese Sweet Potato was $2.68 or $1.34 per serve
- Add 20c for other ingredients.
The Top Sirloin was ready a little quicker than Stew Beef, due to the lack of connective tissue, so we were able to eat outside and enjoy our $8.28 per serve Curry.