Being a Sunday we took a little extra time and had a brunch inspired by an English Breakfast.
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Eggs are 76c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or $1.00 per serve
- Add 40c for Cherry Tomatoes.
A pretty tasty brunch for $3.16 per serve.
With left over Roast Pork the obvious solution is a Cubano Sandwich accompanied by some Plantain Chips.
- We shared a full serve of the Pork or $1.60 per serve
- Ham is 92c per serve
- A slice of Gouda is 34c
- Sandwich Pickles are $4.29 for the jar, but we used less than 10%, or 21c per serve
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Plantain Chips were $1.70 and we used 1/4, or 21c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.86 per serve.