We had Smoked Trout Scrambled Eggs on Toast.
- A slice of Dave’s Killer Bread is 37c
- Two Pastured Eggs are $1.00
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- Arugula adds 30c per servve.
A flavorsome Scrambled Egg for $2.40 per serve.
A simple meal of Branzino on a bed of Arugula with Ricotta and Lemon Zest Ravioli.
- The Branzino (an ocean going version of Striped Bass) was $4.39 per serve
- The Pasta was $3.69 or $1.85 per serve
- Arugula adds 45c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for Butter.
The Branzino was perfectly cooked and had a mild flavor, and matched perfectly with the Ravioli to make a decent meal for $6.99 per serve.