We heated the remaining Baguette, spread liberally with Duck Mousse Pate and topped with fresh Endive.
- The Aldi ‘Bake at Home’ Baguette was $1.89, but we shared half, or 48c
- Duck Mousse Pate adds $2.00 per serve
- We shared one Endive or 67c per serve.
The Endive provided the crunch and wetness that perfectly complemented the Duck Mousse Pate, for a rather excellent sandwich for $3.15 per serve.
A return to one of our standards: Beef Rissoles with an Australian inspired Salad.
- Ground beef $5.99 or $2.00 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 38c or 13c per serve
- The onion is 8c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ½ of the $3.95 Sharp Cheddar, or 66c per serve
- Add 40c for sugar free Ketchup.
A very tasty meal with a very good balance between meat and vegetable components, for $4.06 per serve.