We had another attempt at a Ham Salad Wrap.
- The Sun-dried Tomato Wrap is $1.00 per serve
- Ham is 92c per serve
- Add 30c for Mayonnaise
- Add 40c for salad ingredients.
While slicing the Ham helps the wrap curl, overall we’ve decided we aren’t fond of wraps. This one was okay for $2.62. A Tortilla/Wrap is basically just bread with no crust or crumb, i.e. the reasons to eat bread!
Having been inspired you our Tagliata – Sliced Italian Steak on Arugula with Shaved Parmesan – in Italy, we made our own version.
- Two NY Strip Steaks were $15.18 and we shared one, or $3.80 per serve
- The Parmesan was $6.82 and we shared ¼, or 85c per serve
- The Arugula adds 45c per serve
- Moonblush Cherry Tomatoes add 30c per serve
- Balsamic Vinegar adds 35c per serve.
A quite simple meal, but very tasty for $5.75 per serve.