We enjoyed some of the remaining Popeyes Fried Chicken cold with homemade Coleslaw.
- We will get four serves from the chicken at $5.10 per serve
- Coleslaw Mix adds 45c per serve
- Dressing ingredients add 40c per serve.
A quite tasty meal for $5.95 per serve.
Although it was Forth of July, it was also Meatless Monday so we had a Quesadilla with Fried Eggs.
- The Sun-dried Tomato Wrap is $1.00 per serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves is 26c per serve
- We used sliced Chipotle Cheddar at 86c per serve
- Eggs add 75c per serve (average)
- Salsa adds another 80c per serve.
Although it should have been good, the end result was a very stogy Quesadilla and we both left half on the plate, for $3.62 per serve.