What could be better on a Saturday than Giant Baked Beans on Italian Bread Toast and topped with melted Gouda?
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Italian Bread is 38c per serve for two slices
- Gouda adds 34c per serve.
As always a simple, but tasty, lunch for $1.72 per serve.
We enjoyed our Italianized Cobb Salad so we repeated it.
- The Speck was $3.99 or $2.o0 per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 50c per serve
- An Avocado is $1.29 and we shared one, or 65c per serve
- The Grape tomatoes cost $2.49 or 63c per serve
- Spinach leaves add 35c per serve
- Add 30c for Balsamic Glaze.
A great meal for $6.83 per serve.