We enjoyed a Speck and Arugula Ciabatta, although for variety we smeared Delice de Bourgogne on the Ciabatta first!
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared 1/8, or 34c per serve.
The Delice de Bourgogne competed with the Speck a little so next time we’ll use plain Cream Cheese. Still, pretty good for $3.32 per serve.
For tonight’s Meatless Monday we heated some prepared Spinach and Rocotta Manicotti in Marinara Sauce.
- The Manicotti were $5.29, which equates to $2.63 per serve, although neither Foodie finished their allotted portion
- The Aldi Marinara Sauce was their Special Selected brand and slightly more expensive than our regular Aldi Organic Marinara Sauce, but still quite good for $2.00 per serve.
A decent meal that tasted good for $4.63 per serve.