We returned to the Rotisserie Chicken, Heirloom Tomato and Baguette.
- The Chicken was $4.97 and we shared a Breast, or 63c per serve
- The Aldi ‘Bake at Home’ Baguette was $1.89, but we shared half, or 48c per serve
- We shared half a Heirloom Tomato for 58c per serve
- The Garlic Spread adds 60c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.29 per serve.
We finished the Caramelized Ginger Pork in Lettuce Wraps with blanched Bean Sprouts and Mint.
- The Caramelized Pork is $2.25 per serve
- Add 25c per serve for Artisanal Lettuce
- Add 40c for Bean Sprouts
- Add 40c for the Nam Pla Sauce.
As always, a tasty meal for $3.30 per serve.