It was time for a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich from Skewers, so we indulged in our favorite sandwich for $11.85 per serve with a shared Fries.
Because we had forgotten to make the Moon Blushed Cherry Tomatoes, we had to delay our “fishy Friday” until today when it was time for our favorite pizza.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon pieces were $5.49 or $2.75 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.49, or 75c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Preserved Lemon adds 5c per serve
- Pickled Beets adds 25c per serve
- Arugula adds 10c per serve.
A super tasty Pizza for $4.75 per serve.