Our lunch was a Panini version of the Chirzo, Bell Pepper and Cheese sandwich.
- The Ciabatta Roll is 58c per serve
- The Chipotle Cheddar is 36c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
We preferred the Panini version of what is a very good sandwich for $2.62 per serve.
It was time to prepare Shredded Lamb in bulk for tonight and three additional meals. Tonight’s was served on Hummus with a Lettuce, Cucumber, Pistachio and Preserved Lemon Salad. Our Mint was in no condition to be picked thanks to the ongoing heat.
- The Lamb was $21.01 or $2.10 per serve
- Add 25c per serve for red wine
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning
- The Lettuce was $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Cucumber was $2.69 and we used half, or 68c per serve
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients
- Add 20c for Preserved Lemon
- Add 46c for Hummus.
Always a very tasty meal for $4.52 per serve.