It wasn’t really time for another Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich from Skewers, but we indulged in our favorite sandwich anyway, for $11.85 per serve with a shared Fries.
We used to cooke this recipe with Lamb Shanks, but they were not available so we used Lamb Shoulder Chops instead, which worked perfectly. The Foodies had a guest that night, so we got three serves from everything.
- The Lamb Shoulder Chops were $15.18 or $5.06 per serve
- Add 10c per serve for onion and garlic
- Add 33c per serve for chicken bone broth
- Juniper berries add 13c per serve
- Dill adds 5c per serve
- The peas are 99c per pack, but we used half or 17c per serve
- Add 20c for the lemon
- The Harvest Grains blend Cous Cous is $2.99 and we used about ¼, or 38c per serve,
A very tasty meal and one we should do more often, for $6.32 per serve.