We enjoyed another Ciabatta Panini stuffed with Speck and Arugula, with a little Mayo.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
We heated the Speck in the Ciabatta, which softened it and released more flavor. A good sandwich for $3.23 per serve.
A simple meal of sous vidé Shrimp on a Lemon and Pea Alfred Rigatoni. We seasoned the Shrimp with a Lemon Seasoning we bought back from a roadside stall on the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
- The Shrimp is $7.99 on special, or and we used a bit over half or $2.50 per serve
- The Lemon Alfredo was $3.79 or $1.90 per serve.
- The Rigatoni was $1.89 and we used half, or 48c per serve
- Peas add 30c per serve.
The Lemon Seasoning almost overpowered the Lemon Alfredo, but overall a pretty good meal for $5.18 per serve.