We picked up Chili Verde Enchiladas from Viva La Fiesta for $17.00 per serve with tax and tip.
Foodie Greg found some Lamb Loin Chops that were even in size and with a reasonable fat spine, so we grilled them and served with an Arugula, Feta and Raspberry Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $12.59 or $6.30 per serve
- Arugula adds 30c per serve
- The Feta adds 68c per serve
- The Raspberries were $1.49 per punnet and we used ⅔, or 50c per serve
- Add 35c for Balsamic Vinegar.
We cooked the Loin Chops, starting with the fat layer down over a low grill as it heated up. Fifteen minutes of smoking slightly baked the Chops, while a relatively short grill finished them. A very good meal for $8.12 per serve.