Lunch was a simple Panini with a Ciabatta stuffed with Speck and Arugula.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.23 per serve.
We finished the Gingery Caramelized Pork by heating and serving with Bean Sprouts and Coleslaw Mix.
- The ground pork was $6.99 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $1.75 per serve
- Add 50c for ginger, shallot, garlic and chili, etc
- Coleslaw Mix adds 30c per serve
- The Bean Sprouts were $1.59 and we shared half, or 40c per serve.
Tasty as always for $2.95 per serve.