Lunch was a Ciabatta filled with a Bacon Chipotle Turkey Rissole, Sriracha BBQ Sauce and a slice of Chipotle Cheddar, heated in the Panini Press.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Chipotle Cheddar is 36c per serve
- Sriracha BBQ Sauce adds 20c per serve
- The Rissole is $1.05 per serve.
A very tasty Panini for $2.19 per serve.
We aren’t quite sure why it’s been so long since the one time we had Tahitian Poisson Cru, so we tried it again.
- 7 oz Ahi Tuna was $3.62, or $1.81 per serve as it was a mix of Aldi and Amazon Fresh
- The Coconut Cream is $1.89, or 95c per serve
- Cucumber adds 40c per serve
- Green Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- The container of Grape Tomatoes was $3.49 and we used about 1/5, or 35c per serve
- Add 60c for Limes, Pickled Onion and other ingredients.
The Coconut Cream was much more successful than the Coconut Mil we had used previously, which may be why we really liked the dish for $4.43 per serve.