Lunch was our simple meal of Buttered Shin Ramen with Coleslaw Mix for $1.67 per serve.
Foodie Greg was able to find some thin cut Pork Chops so we had to cook Saltimbocca, which we served with an Arugula, Shaved Parmesan and Cherry Tomato Salad.
- The Pork was on special for $4.49, or $2.25 per generous serve
- Arugula adds 45c per serve
- Add 80c for Shaved Parmesan
- Add 50c for Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Add 30c for Cherry Tomatoes.
Tonight’s Pork was perfectly cooked, despite size variations, and a very good meal overall for $4.30 per serve.