Lunch was Speck and Arugula on a par-baked Demi-Baguette.
- The Demi-baguette was $1.29 or 65c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
The Baguette is the perfect bread around this tasty sandwich, for $3.30 per serve.
A welcome return to the Warm Shredded Lamb Salad on Hummus, tonight served with Dolmas and Cherry Tomatoes.
- The Lamb is $2.65 per serve
- Dolmas from Whole Foods were $1.13 per serve
- Add 30c for Cherry Tomatoes
- Add 46c for Hummus.
The Dolmas worked very well with the Shredded Lamb. A very tasty meal for $4.54 per serve.