We finished the last of our Bacon Chipotle Turkey Rissoles by – once again – stuffing it in a Ciabatta Roll with Sriracha BBQ Sauce and a slice of Chipotle Cheddar, heated in the Panini Press.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Chipotle Cheddar is 36c per serve
- Sriracha BBQ Sauce adds 20c per serve
- The Rissole is $1.05 per serve.
A very tasty Panini for $2.19 per serve.
Foodie Greg was plating the Hiyashi Chūka (chilled Ramen Salad) with Ham, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber and Usuyaki Tomago, when Foodie Philip observed that it looked like a Japanese Cobb Salad.
- The Ramen is $1.63 per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is $2.99 for six, or 50c per serve
- There was an average of 1.5 Eggs per serve, or 75c
- Baby Corn was $2.29 and we used half, or 58c per serve
- Cherry Tomatoes add 46c per serve
- Cucumber adds 30c per serve
- Add 20c for Pickled Ginger
- Add 40c for Dressing Ingredients.
A decent meal for $4.82 per serve.