Lunch today was a repeat of the excellent Speck and Arugula in a Ciabatta sandwich.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
An excellent sandwich, which is getting better as we fine tune the timing, for $3.23 per serve.
Smoking the sous vide Pork Belly (from Trader Joes) was successful last time, so we did it again with thinner slices – more smokable surface – and served on a French Lentil Salad.
- The Pork Belly is $6.49 or $3.25 per serve
- The Steamed Lentils were $3.29, and we used ¼, or 42c per serve.
- Add 20c for Carrot
- Add 55c for remaining ingredients.
The smoke on the Pork was excellent and served atop a very tasty salad, it was a great meal for $4.42 per serve.