We enjoyed the last of our Beef Rissoles with BBQ Sauce and Gouda in a Ciabatta and pressed it until perfect.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce is 20c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Rissole is 70c per serve.
A tasty enough sandwich for $1.82 per serve.
Tagliata, or Italian Sliced Steak is traditionally served with an Arugula and Shaved Parmesan Salad, but we added Cherry Kumatoes.
- The shared Rib Eye was $3.44 per serve
- Baby Arugula is $2.49 and we used about half, or 62c per serve
- Add 80c for Shaved Parmesan
- Add 50c for Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Add 40c for Cherry Kumato.
The Rib Eye wasn’t the most tender we’ve had, but it was a decent meal for $5.76 per serve.