Foodie Greg folded beaded Eggs with Smoked Salmon in a hot pan, and served on a lightly toasted Brioche Bun.
- The Smoked Salmon was a small bit left over and already included
- The Brioche Buns were six for $3.95, or 66c per serve
- Pastured Eggs add $1.00 per serve
- Add 30c for Onion and Chive Cream Cheese
- Add 30c for Shallot and Capers.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.26 per serve, although we decided that the Buns could have been a little more toasted.
We found a new source of the Yakisoba Noodles, which takes the sous vide – and seared – Duck Breast right back to an Asian influence. We think it makes for a more balanced meal.
- The Duck Breasts were $14.61 or $7.31 per serve
- The Bok Choy was $1.49 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- The Yakisoba Noodles $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Add 15c for Garlic.
An excellent meal for $8.33 per serve.