For lunch we headed to Skewers to pick up a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich for $11.85 per serve with a shared Fries.
It was way past time for a Cuban Roast Pork so Foodie Greg picked up a Pork Butt on special from Whole Foods and we were off.
- The Pork Butt was $8.79 after all discounts, and we’ll get at least four generous serves, or $2.20 per serve
- Blood Oranges were $3.83 or 96c per serve
- Grapefruit was $1.87 or 47c per serve
- Black Beans were $1.00 or 50c per serve
- Brown Rice adds 50c per serve.
An excellent meal for $4.63 per serve. It’s a pity that the Pork has to be sliced as it had an excellent charred crust that got pulled off as this was a boneless Butt, so wrapped with a net.