We enjoyed a Speck and Arugula Panini for lunch.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
An excellent sandwich for $3.23 per serve.
Dinner was a return to Soutzoukakia with Dolmas and Salad. We get three full serves.
- Australian Ground lamb was $5.99 at Aldi or $2.00 per serve
- An egg is 32c or 11c per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 25c per serve
- Parmesan is $3.99 for 8oz and we shared 2 oz or 50c per serve
- 1/4 cup and a tablespoon of red wine – halved – is 34c per serve
- Parsley was $1.49 for the bunch, but we only used 1/4 or 13c per serve
- Onion and Garlic add 10c per serve
- The Feta adds 48c per serve
- Dolmas from Whole Foods were $1.13 per serve
- Add 30c for Cherry Tomatoes
- Add 40c for Lettuce
- Add 20c for Sherry Vinegar.
A very tasty and satisfying meal for $5.94 per serve.