We had an interesting sandwich of toasted Italian Bread smeared with Triple Cream Brie with Peppercorns and Breakfast Ham.
- Italian Bread adds 32c per serve
- The Triple Cream Brie was $6.00 and we shared half, or $1.50 per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is $2.99 for six, and we shared one, or 25c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.07 per serve.
We had planned to feature Smoked Pork Belly on tonight’s Ramen Bowl, but unfortunately we over-smoked it, to great disappointment.
- The Ramen is $1.52 per serve
- The Ginger Miso Broth is $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Bok Choy adds 37c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 50c per serve
- Baby Corn was $2.29 and we used ⅓ or 38c per serve.
A tasty meal for $3.76 per serve.