We finished a par-baked Ciabatta Baguette and heated some Breakfast Ham and Gouda in the same oven. Add some Moonblushed Cherry Tomatoes and you have a sandwich.
- The Ciabatta is 56c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is $2.99 for six, or 50c per serve
- Cherry Tomatoes add 35c per serve
- Add 20c for Mustard.
Warming the ingredients was the key to a successful sandwich for $1.95 per serve.
While it takes a long time to cook, Lamb Rogen Josh is simple to prepare: add the Lamb Shoulder meat and one jar of Kashmiri Simmer Sauce to a pot. Prepare some rice a few hours later!
- The Lamb was $8.39 or $4.20 per serve
- The Kashmiri Simmer Sauce was $3.39 or $1.70 per serve
- Brown Rice adds 34c per serve
- Frozen Garden Peas add 30c per serve.
A simple, but quite tasty, meal for $6.54 per serve.