We repeated our Ciabatta Baguette with Breakfast Ham and Gouda.
- The Ciabatta is 56c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Breakfast Ham is $2.99 for six, or 50c per serve
- Cherry Tomatoes add 35c per serve
- Add 20c for Mustard.
A tasty sandwich for $1.95 per serve.
Instead of a Rice Bowl, we prepared a Stir-fry of Baby Corn, Coleslaw Mix and Bean Sprouts in a very Gingery Sauce.
- The Tuna is $2.58 per serve
- Coleslaw Mix adds 40c per serve
- Baby Corn was $2.29 and we used ⅓ or 38c per serve
- Moonblushed Cherry Tomatoes add 30c per serve
- Mung Bean Sprouts were $1.59 and we shared half, or 40c per serve
- Add 55c for Sauce ingredients.
Other than missing a thickening agent, the sauce was very tasty. A satisfying meal for $4.61 per serve.