We mixed it up a bit today. Foodie Philip had a Kumato and Mayonnaise sandwich, while Foodie Greg had a Chip Sandwich. For both we had Sourdough Bread.
- The Bread was $5.49 and we use about ¼ for lunch, or 69c per serve
- The Chips and/or Kumato add 40c per serve
- Add 20c for Mayo.
We both enjoyed our sandwiches for $1.59 per serve.
A warm evening made grilling Lamb Loin Chops a very pleasant experience. We served with an Arugula, Feta and Raspberry Salad.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $11.49 or $5.75 per serve
- Arugula adds 30c per serve
- The Feta adds 68c per serve
- The Raspberries were $1.49 per punnet and we used ⅔, or 50c per serve
- Add 35c for Balsamic Vinegar.
A very tasty meal enjoyed in the waning evening light, for $7.58 per serve.