We were in the vicinity of New York Chicken and Gyro where we picked up two Lamb Gyros at $8.17 with tax and tip each.
Something a little different for Fishy Friday – a Fried Barramundi Sandwich and Oven Fries.
- The Barramundi is $9.99 or $5.00 per serve
- The Brioche Buns are 58c per serve
- Sandwich Pickles are $4.29 for the jar, but we used less than 20%, or 42c per serve
- Coleslaw adds 46c per serve
- The Fries were $1.49, and we shared half or 38c per serve.
The sandwich was okay. It is certainly not the best way to enjoy Barramundi. Still a decent sandwich if a little expensive at $6.84 per serve.