Our lunch came from Mr Fish and Chips and was a welcome return to Fried Scallops, Coleslaw and Fries, for $7.31 per serve.
Foodie Greg picked up some fresh Steelhead Trout from Aldi so we fried it and served with a homemade Myer Lemon Ponzu Shoyu and Japanese Slaw.
- The Steelhead Trout was $9.12 or $4.56 per serve
- The Meyer Lemons were a gift
- The Shoyu (Soy) adds 40c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix adds 35c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients.
The homemade Ponzu Shoyu was exceptionally good, perhaps because we went off recipe and added a little Fish Sauce. A pretty good meal for $5.61 per serve.