For lunch we fell back on our favorite “at home” sandwich: Speck, Arugula and Olive Oil.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- Olive Oil adds 30c per serve.
A favorite for $3.28 per serve.
We have decided that the Ground Pork and Sage Rissoles, based on the meat mixture for our Sausage Rolls, are our future go-to rissole.
- The Ground Pork was on special $4.70, or $1.57 per serve
- The Bacon was on special for $3.60 and we used ⅝, or 67c per serve
- Sage came from our garden
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 50c or 17c per serve
- Add 20c for Onion and other ingredients
- The Coleslaw adds $1.20 per serve
- Add 20c for a bed of Arugula.
An excellent meal, for $4.31.