Lunch was our reliable and favorite Speck, Arugula and Olive Oil Panini.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- Olive Oil adds 30c per serve.
Always a tasty sandwich for $3.28 per serve.
We were both looking forward to the Pork and Sage Rissoles on what is probably our last opportunity for grilling outdoors for a while. The recipe made four meals this time
- The Ground Pork was on special $4.70, or $1.17 per serve
- The Bacon was on special for $3.60 and we used ⅝, or 45c per serve
- Sage came from our garden
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 50c or 13c per serve
- Add 15c for Onion and other ingredients
- The Coleslaw adds 85c per serve.
The Pork and Sage is a perfect combination – the aromatic Sage seems to amplify the porkiness of the meat. A great meal for $3.13 per serve.