We had Rosemary Ham and Delice De Bourgogne on toasted Dave’s Killer bread as a Sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ⅓, or 90c per serve
- The Rosemary Ham was $3.29 and we shared its or $1.65 per serve.
We warmed the Ham and spread the Delice de Bourgogne on hot toast, which we closed to make a Sandwich, for $3.29 per serve.
Foodie Greg wanted to try a new recipe for Pollo Alla Cacciatora, although we left out the Cannelloni Beans out. We served with toasted Italian Bread spread generously with Pesto Rosso.
- The Chicken was $7.09, or $3.55 per serve
- Add 10 per serve for Garlic and Onion
- The Tetra-pack Crushed Tomatoes at $4.39 are superior to canned, and we used half, or $1.10 per serve
- Add 50c for Red Wine per serve
- Add 75c for Olive Oil and other ingredients
- Add 38c for Italian Bread
- Add 50c per serve for Pesto Rosso.
The Sauce was surprisingly tasty for the simple ingredients, and the Chicken perfectly tender. The Pesto Rosso Toast was a perfect accompaniment in an excellent meal for $6.88 per serve.