Since we still had Smoked Salmon we decided to pile it on a Brioche Bun with Cream Cheese, Capers, Shallot and semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes.
- The Brioche Roll is 58c per serve
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.18 per serve
- Add 15c for Cream Cheese
- Add 30c for Shallot & Capers
- Add 30c for semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes.
A very tasty roll for $2.51 per serve.
A slight change in plan had us preparing Spanish Mussels with Chorizo and Tomato-Wine Sauce, with Garlic Toast.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- Sherry adds 58c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.11 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.28 per serve
- Add 85c for other ingredients
- The Italian Bread is 38c per serve
- The Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
An enjoyable meal for $4.74 per serve.