We stopped at Popeyes and picked up some Dark and Spicy Chicken with Red Beans and Rice for $17.13 per serve.
It was time for Soutzoukakia again. Tonight served with Dolmas and Hummus.
- Australian Ground lamb was $5.99 at Aldi or $2.00 per serve
- An egg is 32c or 11c per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 25c per serve
- Parmesan is $3.99 for 8oz and we shared 2 oz or 50c per serve
- 1/4 cup and a tablespoon of red wine – halved – is 34c per serve
- Parsley was $1.49 for the bunch, but we only used 1/4 or 13c per serve
- Onion and Garlic add 10c per serve
- Dolmas from Whole Foods were $1.13 per serve
- Add 46c for Hummus.
The Foodies had small appetites and we have more leftover than usual. Still, a very tasty meal for $5.02 per serve.