Today we put together another quesadilla with tortilla’s instead of flatbread, but today we added chicken breast.
- The eight-pack of tortilla cost $3.29 or 41c per serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves: 33c
- Fontera salsa is expensive (and tasty) at $4.69 a jar, but it breaks down to 16c a serve
- 2 oz of cheddar split between two is 50c per serve
- One chicken breast $2.00 or $1.00 a serve
Lunch today cost 2.40 per serve.
Time to reuse that delicious liquid for the Cioppino and add fresh seafood.
As it did on March 12, dinner tonight cost $9.78 a serve, for a very generous serving.