Chicken wrap time again. For the salad component we used the last bit of the kale and broccoli salad from August 30th. Since we included the full cost of the salad in that meal, it’s not included here.
- Split four ways, the $9.99 chicken is $2.50 a quarter or $1.25 per serve
- The flatbread is 50c
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
Lunch today cost $2.08 a serve.
This is an entree version of the iconic New Orleans muffuletta sandwich. Easy preparation and great flavor makes it a good entertaining choice. Goes perfectly with red wine. We skipped the shallot because we didn’t have one.
- Black olives are $3.99 a jar, half a jar used, or 50c per serve
- Garlic stuffed green olives are $5.99 a jar, 1/3 used or 50c per serve
- The dry salami was $3.99, but not all was used, or 75c per serve
- Provolone cheese is $3.99 a pack, but only 1/3 was used 33c per serve
- Roasted bell peppers are $5.99 a jar and half were used, or 75c per serve
- The pack of organic parsley was $1.49 and half was used, or 19c per serve
- Add 55c per serve for the other ingredients.
Dinner tonight cost $3.57 per serve.