A repeat of the gyro wrap using the balance of the meat from Trader Joe’s.
- The fully cooked sliced gyro/yeros meat is $3.99 per 10oz pack. There are really four serves, so each serve is very slightly cheaper than the chicken, at $1.00 per serve.
- The flatbread is 50c
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.50 per serve.
The semiSerious Foodies were in different places. Foodie Philip was out at the Alpha Dog’s Editors’ Lounge and pizza was supplied free. Foodie Greg stayed home and had the balance of the Spring Gnocchi.
- The gnocchi was $1.69 or 57c per serve
- The half pint of cream is $1.99 or 67c per serve
- The asparagus was $2.99 but we only used half, or 50c per serve
- The crumbled blue was $3.49 for the container. We used half or 58c per serve.
Dinner tonight cost $2.32 per serve, without the steak.