Although it was Sunday we decided to get a chicken and do wraps for lunch.
- The $10.99 chicken is broken into quarters, and one breast is shared for lunch wraps, or $1.37 a serve.
- The flatbread is 50c
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- The edamame side salad is $2.46 for four serves, or 62c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.82.
On a hot summer night, it’s hard to find a combination that’s tasty and doesn’t generate too much heat. Pan seared scallops with a butter ponzu sauce accompanied by a tasty Avocado, Mango and Arugula salad , seemed like it might fit the bill.
- The pack of frozen scallops was $14.99 or $7.50 per serve
- Two mangos were 99c or 50c per serve
- Two avocados were $1.98 or 99c per serve
- Add 25c for butter and ponzu.
Dinner tonight was, as this dish always is, extremely tasty and cost $9.24 per serve.