We had, what we call a ‘grazing lunch’. Various things you can top a slice of baguette with: tomato, cheddar or liverwurst. Serve yourself as you want, what you want.
- 1/4 of the $2.69 baguette went to each serve or 68c
- We used about 1/4 of the $4 block of cheese, or 50c a serve
- We used about 1/3 of the $3.20 liverwurst, or 55c a serve
- We used half the $1.49 avocado, or 38c per serve
- We purchased $5.90 of Canadian bacon, but ate about 1/4 for lunch, or 74c per serve
- Add 33c for Wildbrine Madras Curry and Cauliflower Sauerkraut salad.
Lunch today cost $3.18 a serve.
A simple meal of grass fed NY Strip Steak from our Prather Ranch delivery with a salad of mixed greens with cucumber and a Caesar dressing.
- The 12.5 ounce steak was $19.96 or $9.98 per serve
- Ready pack of mixed salad greens is $2.29, or $1.15 per huge serve
- The Persian cucumber was 65c or 33c per serve
- The egg, oil and vinegar for the dressing add 55c per serve
- Seasonings ran about 45c per serve.
Dinner tonight was simple but tasty, and cost $12.46 per serve.