Almost a direct repeat of yesterday, except we had some of the broccoli slaw with cold fried chicken (foodie Greg’s favorite).
- Eight pieces of chicken were $11.99, but that makes four serves in all, making each serve $3.00
- The broccoli slaw was 45c per serve with some mayo and home-made yoghurt.
Lunch today cost $3.45
Tonight was almost an exact repeat of last night, except we swapped out some ceviche onion (pickled in sour orange juice) instead of the onion cooked with the meat.
The pulled pork, which had been sitting in the remaining pot juices overnight, was even better than the night it was cooked.
- The pork but was $20.41 or $3.40 per serve
- Chicken stock adds about 14c per serve
- The broccoli slaw was $1.69 or 12 oz, but we used only half or 21c per serve
- Civiche onion adds 10c per serve
- The envy apple was $1.29 or 33c per serve.
Dinner tonight was better than the original and cost $4.18.