We went back to the turkey breast slices, melted cheddar, mustard and apple from two days ago, but today we had it on a fresh baguette.
- The baguette was $2.69 but we each had 1/4 for lunch, or 68c per serve
- The turkey breast was $3.50 or 88c per serve
- The envy apples were $2.79 for two but we used about half of one or 35c per serve
- The cheddar cheese was 55c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.46 per serve
To enhance the Kale, Sausage and Lentil skillet we added butter to the dish, which was definitely an improvement to what was still a fairly average meal.
- The Oktoberfest bratwurst was $3.49 for 4, or 88c per serve
- One and a half cups of red wine costs $1.20 or 30c per serve
- Organic baby Kale was $2.99 or 75c per serve
- The French lentils are $5.98 for a two pack, or 25c per serve
- Add 25c for onion, garlic and seasoning.
Dinner tonight was nutritious and cost $2.43 per serve.