Another Burbank Monday, although lunch came late to Foodie Philip.
An In and Out Burger Double Double Animal Style is $4.03 with tax.
Time to finish off the Popeye’s Fried Chicken from last Friday, paired with some red beans that had been in the fridge since our pork spare rib!
- Eight pieces of dark and spicy chicken are $9.99 plus tax, or $2.72 per serve
- Onion, oil and garlic and seasonings about 15c per serve
- Each can of organic beans was 99c and we used three, or 50c per serve
- Instead of andouille sausage, we used diced ham for $2.79 or 47c a serve
- Chicken broth $2.29 or 38c a serve
- And the rice: 33c a serve.
Dinner tonight was $4.55 and on the table with minimal effort, which was just as well as Foodie Philip was late home!