Today we finished two par-baked rolls and created open sandwiches with cream cheese, capers and smoked salmon. Delicious.
- Par-baked roll is 63c
- Salmon was $5.99 or $3.00 a serve
- Cream cheese and capers add 40c.
Lunch today was generous and delicious for $4.03 per serve.
Another batch of pea and ham soup, both for tonight’s meal and to give to our friend to take home. As we’ve run out of the ham bounty Greg topped with pancetta.
- The $1.00 of home made stock is split six ways, or 17c per serve
- The pack of split peas was $1.59 or 27c per serve
- The frozen peas is 99c a pack, or 16c per serve
- The pancetta is $3.29 for the pack, but we used only 1/3 and spread it among three, or 37c per serve.
For dinner tonight the soup cost 97c per serve with the ham.