A combination supermarket/hardware store shopping expedition took us past The Country Deli on our way home, so naturally we stopped in for lunch.
Philip had his usual marinated skirt steak, fried eggs and home fries while Greg had a corned beef sandwich with fries.
Lunch at The Country Deli today averaged$20.50 per serve with tax and tip.
Tonight we had the other two serves of the modified Stir Fried Shanghai Noodles with Ground Pork and Napa Cabbage.
- The pork came from our Prather Ranch meat delivery – 1 lb of ground pork cost $8.31 or $2.78 per serve
- The brown rice vermicelli retails for $2.49 or 63c per serve
- The various seasonings add around 30c per serve
- We used about half of the $1.49 mung bean sprouts or 75c per serve
- The bock choy is $1.79 for the pack, or 45c per serve.
Dinner tonight cost $4.91 per serve for a filling and very tasty dish.