Back to our routine chicken wrap.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- The roast chicken is $6.99 for the bird, but we used one breast, or 88c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.38 per serve.
Thick cut pork chops pressured cooked with apple and onion sauce. We swapped out garam marsala instead of cinnamon, which worked really well.
- The thick cut pork chops averaged at $10.01 per serve
- The apple cost $1.05 or 53c per serve
- Onion and seasonings add another 45c per serve
- Add another 35c for watercress and tomatoes.
The sauce was tasty, the salad a good balance, and the pork chops remained juicy. All for $11.34 per serve.