Back to our routine chicken wrap, but with a twist: avocado, bacon and blue cheese.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- The roast chicken is $9.99 for the bird, but we used 1/2 one breast, or 63c per serve
- The avocado was $1.50 or 75c per serve
- Blue cheese crumbles are $3.49 for the pack but we used only a fraction or 12c per serve
- The bacon was $6.99 for 12 slices, and we used three, or 88c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.88 per serve and was a great wrap.
An unplanned power outage saw the foodies abandoning their home and visiting a friend for power and internet. In return we paid for Thai food at Krua Thai – our favorite Thai place. Tonight’s meal of roast duck on rice; eggplant with ground pork and Thom Kha Gai was really good for $12.10 per serve, with tax and tip.