Since Philip was on the way back from Studio City, a stop at Popeyes seemed like a good thing to do.
- 10 pieces of dark and spicy chicken is $16.99 or $3.54 a serve with tax
- Half the Large Red Beans and Rice is $2.15 with tax, per serve.
Lunch today cost $5.69 per serve.
The watermelon salad always leaves us with feta to be used, so Greg decided on a Feta and Spinach Frittata, which was really good. The feta, while creamy, isn’t as ‘cheesy’ as cheddars, so melds better with the other flavors.
- Two pastured eggs per serve is $1.00
- Feta comes in a $6.49 tub and we used half, or about $1.63 per serve
- The whipping cream was $1.79 or 45c per serve
- The pack of baby spinach was $1.99 or 50c per serve
Dinner tonight cost $3.58 and was definitely above average.